Toll Free 866-302-3787
Do not be fooled by price alone. Make sure your instructor has been trained and can show you the certificates. No job should cost a worker’s life because an employer failed to properly protect and train them. Quality
Certifications, Inc. offers over 45 different courses
for OSHA compliance and occupational health and safety.
Training is usually conducted "on-site" at a time
that is convenient for you. Training is completed quickly
and thoroughly to avoid unnecessary downtime. Full proof of
training, certificates of compliance and operator
certificates are provided. Quality Certifications, Inc.
maintains training records in our office for farther
confirmation of completed training programs.
- Mobile Equipment Safety Training Certification Programs: Forklift, Rough Terrain Forklift (Class 7) Front End Loader, Boom Lift, Order Picker, Truck Mounted Crane, Electric Pallet Jack, Excavator, Overhead Crane, Scaffolding, Scissor Lift, Skid Steer. Asphalt Roller and much more.
- 10 and 30 hour construction safety training.
- Train the Trainer Programs Available
Hazardous Materials Training Programs: Hazardous
Communications(HAZCOM), Hazardous Materials Training
(HAZMAT), Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
Industry Training Programs: Confined Entry,
Excavation, Fall Protection, Lockout/Tagout, Trench
Safety, Slip Trips and Falls, Traffic Control, Confined Space (Specialized). Competent
Person Programs Available.
- 10 Hour and 30 hour safety construction training.
& Safety Programs: Back Injury Prevention,
Ergonomics, First Aid/CPR, Managing Stress, Sexual Harassment, Workplace
Violence, Injury & Illness Prevention Plans,
Certification Alert, Sub-contractor Compliance Survey.